3. Czech Republic
11. Iceland (not a European Union Member State)
14. Liechtenstein (not a European Union Member State)
19. Norway (not a European Union Member State)
26. Swiss (not a European Union Member State)
- Coverage of medical emergency has to be at least EUR 30,000 (approx. USD 50,000) and valid for all the Schengen States.
- Any expenses for medical treatment, hospitalization, medical evacuation and medical repatriation back into the U.S. must be covered.
- The fact that medical evacuation, medical repatriation and repatriation of remains are covered has to be spelled out
- Only insurance confirmation issued by your health provider is accepted. Confirmation letters by your employer are not accepted.
For more details check Article 15 of the Official Journal of the European Union