AFFILIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT
Thank you for your interest in joining Travel Insurance Master’s affiliate program! We welcome any referrals!
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
If you have any questions, please contact us before you begin to use your Affiliate Link, as defined below.
The purpose of this Affiliate Program Agreement is to allow you to share your unique Affiliate Link which will bring potential customers to www.TravelInsuranceMaster.com
I. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
By using the Affiliate Link, you agree to the following:
1. 1. You're and will continue to be an independent contractor. You or any of your employees or agents, who may have access to the Affiliate Link, are not an employee or agent, partner or principal of TIM. You or any of your employees or agents, shall have no right to seek or claim benefits that are otherwise accorded to TIM’s employees, including, without limitation, vacation or sick time, worker’s compensation, health insurance or worker’s compensation.
2. You shall be responsible for obtaining, providing and/or maintaining any license sand permits usual and necessary.
3. You will be eligible to receive a referral fee for sales made using your Affiliate Link, and your Affiliate Link only. You will not be eligible for referral fees from sales made via any other link-send/or phone.
4. Referral fees will be paid using Zelle, PayPal or a check that will be mailed to the address you provide. If you elect to receive said fees via Zelle or PayPal, You must hold a current Zelle or PayPal account. Referral fees could also be paid by ACH to USA bank account, subject to minimum amount of $30.00 USD.
5. Referral fees will be paid within five (5) weeks following the end of the month in which the sale was made.
6. If You do not hold a valid travel insurance license, your referral fee will be a flat fee in accordance with the Tiered Payment Structure, as indicated below.
7. If you hold a valid insurance license, you may be eligible to receive 15% of the premium amount ("Sale Price") upon approval of your insurance license by TIM. To be eligible for Commission, you must provide a copy of your valid insurance license to [email protected] and await confirmation of your approval as a Licensed Affiliate.
8. You agree to not transact business, advise about or recommend an insurance policy unless You maintain proper insurance licenses in good standing where required by law or regulation.
9. You agree not to engage in any illegal activity or solicitation, including but not limited to engaging in spam email distribution of your Affiliate Link or any other link, web content, or intellectual property of TIM.
10. You understand that you are responsible for any financial and/or tax reporting of fees received from TIM.
11. You understand that TIM may at any time solicit customer referrals via methods and on terms that may differ from those contained in this Agreement and/or those that may also target those who have already or have yet to receive Your Affiliate Link.
TIERED PAYMENT STRUCTURE
Fixed Fee to Affiliate
$0 - $149.99
$150.00 - $249.99
$250.00 - $349.99
$350.00 - $449.99
$450.00 - $549.99
$550.00 and up
II. TERM AND TERMINATION
This Agreement will begin upon your receipt of your Affiliate Link. Should you choose not to terminate this Agreement, do not share your Affiliate Link and notify TIM of your intent to terminate immediately.
Either You or TIM may end this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice. Written notice can be in the form or mail, email or fax.
This Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by You.
III. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TIM will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising from or in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program, whether TIM has or has not been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In the event that there is a claim or allegation of any liability arising from or in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program, TIM’s aggregate liability shall not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to You.
TIM may modify or update any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and at its sole discretion, by posting a new Agreement on the Website. TIM will make an effort to notify you of any such update via email or by posting a change notice. For the avoidance of doubt, you are responsible for regularly checking this Agreement, and your continued participation in the Affiliate Program will constitute your binding acceptance of the existing and/or new Agreement.
V. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts. You irrevocably agree that any disputes directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively in the courts located in Massachusetts.
“Affiliate Link” means the link that has been or will be emailed to you after your trip OR upon your request to join the Affiliate Program.
“Affiliate Program” means the TIM Affiliate Program.
“Commission” means a referral fee paid as a percentage of the premium. Only a Licensed Affiliate is eligible to receive Commission.
“Licensed Affiliate” means an Affiliate who holds a valid insurance license, that has been submitted to, and approved by TIM to be eligible for Commission.
“TIM” means Travel Insurance Master, LLC.
“Website” means www.TravelInsuranceMaster.com.
“You”, “Your”, means the party identified as an “Affiliate,” who has received an Affiliate Link and has or will share such Affiliate Link with others.