(800) 774-3959, Option 3
Weekdays, 9:00am – 6:00pm EST
GoReady Insurance 11900 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 610 Miami, FL 33181
Every claims situation is going to be different, and so there are a few differences in how you will need to respond to them. Please keep in mind that if an emergency arises, contact your insurance company as soon as reasonably possible! GoReady's Emergency Assistance Toll Free Number is (877) 317-3472 and alternate number is (305) 455-0896.
GoReady's claims reimbursement processes are technologically advanced and secure with a focus on easy submissions and rapid payments. While their exclusive Stress Less Benefits service will be the best way for policyholders to manage claimable situations that occur while traveling, there will always be those claims (like trip cancellation) that require the more traditional, form-related approach. As with their Stress Less Benefits service, GoReady has developed a unique and efficient claims reimbursement process that makes it simple to get compensated.
What to Expect
1. Contact GoReady by Phone, Email, or Live Chat where one of their Claims Specialists will help you determine the appropriate benefit(s) to file for and advise you on the backup documentation that will be necessary.
2. Your backup documentation will sometimes be pre-screened by the GoReady submission team to ensure the correct items have been obtained.
3. You'll receive an email with your claim forms and access to their online portal where you'll be able to submit everything and check your claim's status.
4. Your claim will typically be processed within 7-10 business days from the point where all the information has been accurately submitted.
5. Assuming you have a valid claim, your reimbursement check will be mailed to you.
Submit Your Form(s) and Documentation to GoReady
Contact GoReady via phone, email or live chat/online at www. goreadyinsurance.com/file-a-claim. Should you have any questions, are unable to download the claim packets, or require assistance, please contact us.